As a Canadian, and avid traveller, this is welcome news! If you have ever thought about visiting Myrtle Beach, now may be the ideal time for a visit. CAN-AM Days is offering Canadians some incredible Myrtle Beach travel deals.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is welcoming Canadian visitors to the Grand Strand with special travel deals and discounts – just for us!
The 62nd Annual CAN-AM Days allows visitors from Canada to take advantage of an array of exclusive offers when planning their next visit to The Beach’s 100 km (60 miles) of beautiful coastline and 14 unique communities.
“Myrtle Beach has long been a favourite for snowbirds seeking warmth, recreation, and relaxation, paired with the exceptional Southern hospitality found throughout our destination,” said Karen Riordan, President and CEO of Visit Myrtle Beach.
“We are thrilled to welcome our Canadian neighbours to enjoy all that The Beach has to offer, and we are especially delighted to be able to offer a fantastic variety of deals and experiences as part of CAN-AM Days this year.”
Myrtle Beach is known for its gorgeous beaches and golf courses. But that’s not all, they also offer a myriad of water sports and have over 1,800 restaurants.
The official 62nd Annual CAN-AM Days run from March 11-19, 2023. The great news is that many of these discounts will be available well beyond the celebratory week and can be redeemed through the valid dates listed for the individual offers. In fact, most of these Myrtle Beach travel deals are valid until mid-October. This gives you lots of time to take advantage of these savings.
You do not need a coupon to receive the discount, however, some deals have specific stipulations, such as proof of a valid Canadian ID.
Myrtle Beach travel deals
- Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark. Book a stay of 7 nights or longer and receive up to 55 percent off + free unlimited use of the Crown Reef Waterpark. Valid through Oct 15, 2023.
- Forest Dunes Resort: Book a stay of 7 nights or longer and receive up to 44 percent Valid through Oct 15, 2023.
- Landmark Resort. Book a stay of 7 nights or longer and receive up to 48 percent Valid through Oct 15, 2023.
- Ocean Creek Resort. Book a stay of 7 nights or longer and receive up to 55 percent Valid through Oct 15, 2023.
- Vacation Myrtle Beach Resorts. Book a stay of 7 nights or longer and receive up to 55 percent Valid through Oct 14, 2023.
Special CAN-AM events at Myrtle Beach this year
- March 13: CAN-AM reception sponsored by TD Bank at the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce.
- March 14: CAN-AM celebration in front of Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach.
About Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Myrtle Beach isn’t just a beach. It’s The Beach. Popularly known as the Grand Strand, Myrtle Beach is one destination made up of 14 unique communities. They stretch 60 miles along the northeast coast of South Carolina.
Couples, families and those in search of a warm welcome will find more than just a day at The Beach when they come together to connect and enjoy vibrant entertainment and family attractions, including world-class golf, shopping and fresh coastal Carolina cuisine.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll find you belong at The Beach – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. If you love beach vacations, you may also be interested in checking out these awesome Florida beach bars.
For additional information, full offer listings, and Canadian Travel FAQs, please visit Myrtle Beach’s tourism website www.visitmyrtlebeach.com/things-to-do/events/can-am-days. You can also find other specials and discounts on this site as well.
If you’re a Canadian headed down south to the United States, be sure to get travel insurance before you go. You may be interested to learn that battleface offers flexible travel insurance for Canadians. It’s always better to be safe than sorry!